Thermopoise designs, develops and manufactures custom temperature controlled chambers both reach-in and modular/walk-in.
Our commitment to design excellence and continual improvement has made us one of the market’s renowned manufacturers.
Our comprehensive range of products includes high performance Wine cabinets, Counters, Reach-in / Modular Blast freezers, Cold Rooms, Humidity controlled chambers, Warm chambers, Incubators, Ovens and Refrigerated baths
We also manufacture Pharma and laboratory equipments (Stability chambers) for stability studies adhering to ICH guidelines for the harmonization and real time monitoring solutions like Data loggers and Data Acquisition Software complying 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines pertaining to electronic records and signatures.
The sales and engineering departments work closely with customers to solve specific design problems and arrive at cost effective solution for their application. Thermopoise is armed with skilled and experienced R&D team which diligently strives to bring excellence and perfection.
Our Green-logic initiative helps our customers reduce their carbon footprint and minimises the impact of our manufacturing and management processes on the environment.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To create and maintain stable temperature conditions...
- To contribute in making world more greener...
- To keep create value and make a difference ….
Our goal is to gain leadership in select markets by building our technology, focusing on our customers and developing skilled, innovative and motivated people who have room to grow.
Thermopoise is committed to satisfying our customers 100% of the time by defining, designing, and delivering a quality product on time at a competitive value.
To achieve this we must pursue three basic concepts:
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC: Understanding customer’s need, catering standard or crafting a product to serve their purpose and of course post sales technical service as we understand very clearly that the backbone of a successful customer relationship is an after-sales support that responds promptly.
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY: Operate efficiently in a clear business manner, from order-taking to manufacturing process and subsequently delivery of high quality product.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Look for opportunities to improve our products and processes to save cost, make products greener every day while maintaining the best deliverable quality.
We believe that if we apply these principles effectively we will satisfy our customers, employees, stakeholders and grow with each of them.